Be you and you'll attract clients who are a great fit. This is what I always tell my clients when I'm coaching them on how to use social media and blogging to build their business. Being you might mean being true to yourself and your personal brand, or being true to your values as a business.
- What are you passionate about?
- How are you helping people?
- How are you solving people's problems?
- What have you achieved for your clients lately?
- What have you seen or done that's interesting?
These are the stories you should be telling. Why? These stories are real and they're moments where you have really felt something. Your clients (and potential ones) can tell when you're really excited, interested or really care about something. They see value in your posts that solve everyday problems and they appreciate that you value your clients' achievements (and your good work).
Put simply: be authentic and results will follow.
Need some more advice? Just ask.